FCERM.net is led by Prof. Garry Pender, a leading flood engineer and researcher and Head of the School of the Built Environment at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh. Garry chairs the Network’s steering group, which aims to be reflective of the broad range of professionals who make up the Network’s membership.
Our Steering Group
- Andy Moores – Environment Agency
- Sue Tapsell – Flood Hazard Research Centre
- Jannette MacDonald – CREW
- Jon Wicks – CH2M
- Graham Coates – Durham University
- Colin Thorne – The University of Nottingham
- Chris Kilsby – Newcastle University
The network is managed and administered by Dr. Catherine Morgan, a Research Fellow at Heriot-Watt University.